Interested in becoming a vendor/exhibitor at WNY Vegfest?
CLICK HERE to Download the 2018 Vendor Packet
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org (Vendors only; NO SOLICITING)
IMPORTANT: Vendors must have the appropriate permits to be allowed to exhibit at WNY Vegfest. ALL VENDORS must have a Temporary Stand and/or Exhibitor License. All FOOD-SERVICE vendors must additionally have a temporary food service vendor permit. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Click to download the Temporary Stand and/or Exhibitor License
(required for all vendors, including food service vendors)
- Click to download the temporary food service vendor permit
(additional permit required for food service vendors only)
NOTE: Please submit payment along with your completed vendor packet (both application and contract). Vendors will not be considered registered until we receive payment in full. Thank you in advance! 🙂
- Abyssinia Ethiopian Cuisine
- ASHA Sanctuary
- Austin Air Purifiers – What’s your IAQ?
- B Good Cafe
- BAC for Women
- Barrel and Brine
- Bootleg Bucha
- Buffalo Plant Burger
- Burning Books
- CaCao Vita
- Citizen Coalition for Wildlife and Environment
- Clean Machine Plant Protein
- Conscious Muscle
- Disc Doctor
- Do Terra Essential Oils
- Dosa Place
- Elmhurst Milked
- Fry Baby Donut Co.
- Go Veggies
- Goods and Evil Clothing
- Grape Cat – vegan clothing and accessories
- Happy Cakes Bakery
- Hubbard Road Farm
- Indie Twenty
- Lomo Lomo
- LuLaRoe Lindsey Herrmann
- Mars Spa Essentials
- Master Chong’s World Class Tae Kwon Do
- Native American Community Services
- Northeast Integrative Medicine
- Once Again Nut Butter
- Saladmaster – 316 Ti Cookware saving time, energy, money and your health!
- Sierra Club
- Silver Lining for Pitbulls
- Solar Liberty
- Squeeze Juicery
- Styrian Gold
- Tastefully Simple
- The Vegetarian Resource Group
- Voxx Life – Neuropathic Socks and Insoles
- Western NY Chiropractic
- Wheatberry Bakery
- Young Living Essential Oils
and more coming soon!
Over 6,000 people attended last year’s festival! Last year’s event was a huge success and we anticipate even more people at this year’s festival. Don’t miss your chance to interact with thousands of health conscious and compassionate consumers in the Western New York region.
WNY VegFest is committed to keeping this event free to the public, an essential component to establishing a successful annual event. Your sponsorship will help offset the cost of running such an extraordinary event, which wouldn’t be possible without your support.
Join us at the Festival! Buffalo and Western New York have seen an explosion of interest in health, compassion, and plant-based eating over the last few years. With the creation and growth of groups like Buffalo Vegetarian Society, WNY Vegans, Animal Advocates of WNY, and ASHA Animal Sanctuary, the local community is eagerly anticipating WNY VegFest.