Looking to get involved with WNY VegFest? Great! Email us at email@example.com for more information. Be sure to let us know the following:
- Are you looking to volunteer at the event? What time can you start at? How long can you volunteer for?
- What is the best way to reach you?
- Any special skills?
We are always looking for ways to help promote WNY Vegfest, including:
- Displaying flyers/posters at your place of business
- Requesting businesses to display a poster promoting WNY Vegfest
- Distributing flyers at an event
- And more!
If you can help in any of the above areas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you can help, what materials you would need (including approximate quantities). Help us make WNY VegFest a huge hit!
WNY VegFest is happy to sponsor a Vegan Food Drive at the festival to benefit Buffalo Food Not Bombs, a group that gives free healthy food to anyone who is hungry. Please bring any unopened non-perishable vegan food items to the event. FNB has suggested rice, canned or dry beans, lentils, whole grains, pasta, olive oil, balsamic or apple cider vinegar, flours, teas, coffee, sea salt, or other vegan items.